DMCC Approved Auditors
DMCC Approved Auditors Dubai 2019
DMCCA – Dubai Multi Commodities Centre Authority DMCCA : According to the implementing regulations, a DMCC Member Company has to upload the auditor’s signed & stamped Audited Financial Statements Summary Sheet and the Audited Financial Statements Report via a designated online service request on the member portal within 90 days after the end of each financial year. As per the Approved Auditors Rules (AAR) issued on 12th January 2017, it is the responsibility of each DMCC member company to ensure that their appointed auditor is registered as an Approved Auditor with DMCCA and is listed in the Approved Auditors List (AAL). These rules do not apply to auditors appointed to audit DMCC member companies registered as a branch company provided such a company has a group auditor.
DMCC Approved Auditors: Why Saif Chartered Accountants
Saif Chartered Accountants is a professional firm of Chartered Accountants, established in Dubai as an auditing and accounting firm. We have a full-fledged team with professional qualifications and experience in the field of accounting, auditing and business consultancy. Established in 1994, with offices in Dubai, Hamriyah Free Zone, Sharjah, and associate offices in RAK Free Trade Zone, London, Cardiff and India. Saif Chartered Accountants cater to a wide spectrum of clientele from diversified industries located in UAE.
We are affiliated to SGA World, a professional services firm helping clients develop better business strategies that build on their unique inherent and potential strengths the philosophy of the company, how it is organized to understand market opportunities and customer needs, and the methods it uses to deliver products and services. We help companies to continually adapt and continually improve.
GUIDELINES to Submit Audit Report to DMCCA
Follow the below process steps for a successful submission:
- Members are requested to advise their auditors to download the template “Company Audited Financial Statements Summary Sheet”, which can be found at www.dmcc.ae/managing-acompany > Compliance Services > Company Audited Financial Statements Summary Sheet.
- The auditor will then need to complete, sign and stamp the Company Audited Financial Statements Report Summary Sheet and print it on the auditor’s letterhead along with the Audited Financial Statements report.
- Once members have the two documents prepared, signed and stamped by the auditor, they will need to log on their portal and go to Company Services, then click on Compliance Services, where they will need to create a service request titled “Submit Company Audited Financial Statements Summary Sheet and Report”. Please note that this service request is free of charge.
- Members are requested to fill out the fields by entering the numbers and details as stated in the “Company Audited Financial Statements Summary Sheet”.
- Members are requested to tick the declaration box to confirm that the information provided is true and correct; noting that it is an offence to enter false information. Then, click “Save”.
- Members are required to update the Auditors Details by choosing the Listed Auditor Name from the drop down list.
- Members will then need to upload the following two documents and then, press“Submit”.
• Audited Financial Statements Report (Only copy is required)
• Audited Financial Statements Summary Sheet (Only copy is required)
Note: The original Company Audited Financial Statements Summary Sheet should be kept safely in the company’s possession and made available upon request by the DMCC Inspection Team.
DMCC Approved Auditors and FTA Approved Tax Consultant
Registered Tax Agent -Tax Agency Number (TAN) 30004113
FTA approved VAT agent :Appointing a Tax agent in the UAE is recommended for companies and persons in UAE.
Who is VAT agent?
A Tax Agent is a person registered with the FTA, who can be appointed by a Taxable Person to represent him/her before the FTA and assist in fulfilling his/her tax obligations and exercising his tax rights. A Tax Agent can assist taxable persons to fully meet their tax obligations and save them the time and effort required in compliance.