Accounting and Bookkeeping: Affordable accounting solution from experts
Accounting and Bookkeeping: Saif Chartered Accountants offers simplified monthly accounting, book-keeping and payroll to provide a quick and accurate picture of your business activity and help your business for keeping proper VAT records, dealing with your VAT returns.
What we offer
1. We will make sure that the relevant books and records are maintained in the appropriate manner
2. Update of the invoice templates to ensure that all relevant information for VAT Invoices are included
3. This involves preparation and maintenance of every daily accounts of the company
4. Preparation and filing the VAT returns assistance
5. Onsite or online service available
Being associated with Saif Chartered Accountants for monthly accounting and reporting services in Dubai, you gain both operational efficiency and business advisory capabilities that can help you grow your business to the next level.
Accounting and Bookkeeping: If you are a VAT registered business, you must keep records of all the supplies you make and receive, and a summary of VAT charged and paid/payable for each tax period covered by your tax returns.
Saif Chartered Accountants offers a complete accounting solution for your VAT requirements. We can also advise on the best way to treat new areas of trade as your business expands, as it’s important to plan mitigation of VAT liabilities in advance.
We cater to all segments of the business, industries, trade, and services. We have a dedicated list of professionals who are experienced in accounts, financial management, financial reports, MIS, internal audits, financial audits, Value Added Tax (VAT), UAE Excise tax etc.
Our area of accounting related to the adoption of VAT in UAE is briefed below:
1. Assisting in preparation of VAT Invoices specifically designed for the sale of VAT eligible teams or products
2. Helps the client to install proper accounting software that can segregate VAT sales and tax calculation
3. Preparing tax calculation
4. Managing/Supervising your account books
5. Charging VAT on products at the correct rate
6. Assist in calculating net tax payable to the government department
7. Help to calculate VAT deductibles on purchases
8. Calculating output VAT as an export from GCC countries and the rest
9. Calculating input VAT as export to GCC and the rest countries
10. Maintenance of documentation relevant to VAT process. (Invoices, records, accounts, bills, VAT return, etc.)
11. Calculating refund claims for VAT
12. Filing quarterly VAT returns with Authorities
13. Advising the client regards VAT law compliance, VAT registration, filing of return, etc
14. Assisting remittance of net VAT amount to Authorities