Learn about the learn about the requirements for transferring wrongly paid amounts to the correct registration numbers.
Transferring wrongly paid amounts : A letter of no objection signed by the authorised signatory who received the amount paid by mistake, on the company letterhead, with the following details:
- Explanation of the scenario on a company letterhead, a request for exemption from fines, and a pledge not to repeat the mistake
- The correct tax registration number to be paid and the wrong tax registration number.
- Amount paid, tax period, date of payment, copy of transfer or account statement
- A letter of no objection signed by the authorised signatory who received the amount paid by mistake containing the company letterhead with the following details:
- The amount Received
- Wrong TRN
- The Correct TRN to which the amount should be transferred
- Send all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org